domingo, 30 de octubre de 2011
coOnveeRsaciioN de iNgles 2° paRciiaL
ITZEL: Hello! What´s your name?
ELIZABETH: Hi! my name is catherine. What about you?
ITZEL: My name is Nicole...
ELIZABETH: Nice to meet you. Uhmm.. What´s your job?
ITZEL: Ok.. I´m an actress. It´s fun! But.. I would wish to be an entrepreneur. What about you?
ELIZABETH: Very good! I´m a singer. I love music and I love express my feelings!
ITZEL: In my free time I´m a housewife. But I hate cooking. It´s very stressed but I love eating...
ELIZABETH: Fine! In my free time I´m a teacher but I hate that I don´t have time for my family...
ITZEL: Ok... Ok... How old are you?
ELIZABETH: I´m 31 years old. What about you?
ITZEL: I´m 30 years old. What do you do in the moorning?
ELIZABETH: Oh sure! I take a shower... I have a breakfast... I do exercise. What about you?
ITZEL: I take a shower, I make up and I have a breakfast!
ELIZABETH: Uhmm... very interesting.. but see you later..
ITZEL: Ok... Bye.. keep in touch!
ELIZABETH: Bye!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario