martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

conversando en inglés: 3er PaaRciiaaL..!*




ITZEL: Hello! What´s your name?

ELIZABETH: Hi! my name is C
atherine. What about you?

ITZEL: My name is Nicole...  

ELIZABETH: Nice to meet you. Where are you from?



ITZEL: I´m from Mexico. I´m mexican. What about you?


ELIZABETH: I´m from Italy. I´m italian. That´s right!  What´s your job?

ITZEL: Ok.. I´m an actress. It´s fun! But.. I would wish to be an entrepreneur. What about you?


ELIZABETH: Very good! I´m a singer. I love music and I love express my feelings!

ITZEL: In my free time I´m a housewife. But I hate cooking. It´s very stressed but I love eating...

ELIZABETH: Fine! In my free time I´m a teacher but I hate that I don´t have time for my family...


ITZEL:  Ok... Ok... How old are you?


ELIZABETH: I´m 31 years old. What about you?


ITZEL: I´m 30 years old. What do you do in the moorning?


ELIZABETH: Oh sure! I take a shower... I make up... I do exercise... .I have a breakfast & I practice sport. What about you?

ITZEL: I take a shower.. I dressed.. I make up.. I have a breakfast and I practice sport. What sport do you practice?

ELIZABETH: I practice Basketball, baseball and Football. What about you?



ITZEL: I practice Tennis, Basketball and Tae Kwon Do.. What time do you wake up?


ELIZABETH: I wake up at 7.00 a.m o´clock. What about you?


ITZEL: Uhmm... I wake up at 6.30 a.m o´clock. What time do you practice sport?


ELIZABETH: I practice sport at 9.00 a.m . What time do you work?


ITZEL: I work at 11.00 o´clock. What about you?


ELIZABETH: I work at 5.00 p.m 


ITZEL: Uhmm... very interesting.. but see you later..

 ELIZABETH: Ok.. Ok... Bye.. keep in touch!


 ITZEL: Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario