domingo, 2 de octubre de 2011

inglish conversation

ELI: Hey bere!

BERE: Hello! he´s my classmate Erick...

ERICK: Hello... nice to meet you!

ELI: Where are you from?

ERICK:  I from Mexico. I´m mexican... what about you?

ELI: I from Spain. I´m spanish...

BERE: I from Italy. I´m italian...

ERICK: What do you like?

BERE: I like dancing, to listen music and to watch T.V.

ELI: I like to sing, to sleep and to eat, what about you?

ERICK: I like to play soccer and to listen music...

BERE: That´s right! what about your parents?

ELI: My mother is Hortencia Lima, my father is Gustavo Maldonado and my brother is Isaac.

ERICK: My wife is Leidy Tehozol and my 2 son: Alexander and Yair... and you Bere?

BERE: My mother is Gloria Ramos, my father is Julio Lopez and my sister is Deniss.

ELI: Ok... Sorry but.. See you later guys...

BERE: Ok.. See you later girl

ERICK: Fine... Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario