Conversation 1st Partial..!!* :p
http://itzelnenitaprexiousa.blogspot.com/2013/06/blog-post.html?spref=tw
Itzel
: Hello
Eli: Hi Itzel, what are do you doing?
Itzel: I am planning a party.
Eli: Really? This is great! So why do you planning a party?
Itzel: Oh! Because is the birthday of my boyfriend.
Eli: Wonderful! Can I help you organize it?
Eli: Hi Itzel, what are do you doing?
Itzel: I am planning a party.
Eli: Really? This is great! So why do you planning a party?
Itzel: Oh! Because is the birthday of my boyfriend.
Eli: Wonderful! Can I help you organize it?
Itzel:
Yes! It’s a great idea!
Eli: So, How
many people will you invite?
Itzel: I don’t know, how many people should you invite?
Eli: You should invite 20 people or 30, to all your friends!
Itzel: You know any place to have the party? Did a bar?
Eli: In Miche mix
Itzel: Where is miche mix?
Eli: Avenue Ocotlan, Street Miraflores number 35
Itzel: Ok! What kind of music play?
Eli: Play's will all kind of music. It's a very nice place where we can have a good time and we all have fun especially. So what time will the party?
Itzel: Oh! 7:00 p.m. o’clock, could you help me with it invitations?
Eli: Yes, of course
Itzel: Can you made of blue and white colors?
Eli: Yes, no problem, do you want send the invitation to the all friends for e-mail?
Itzel: mmm no, I prefer personally deliver
Eli: So when will be day of the party?
Itzel: Oh yes the next Saturday 13th April.
Eli: Perfect
Itzel: Well, we are seeing the Wednesday for while we go on preparing the party...
Itzel: I don’t know, how many people should you invite?
Eli: You should invite 20 people or 30, to all your friends!
Itzel: You know any place to have the party? Did a bar?
Eli: In Miche mix
Itzel: Where is miche mix?
Eli: Avenue Ocotlan, Street Miraflores number 35
Itzel: Ok! What kind of music play?
Eli: Play's will all kind of music. It's a very nice place where we can have a good time and we all have fun especially. So what time will the party?
Itzel: Oh! 7:00 p.m. o’clock, could you help me with it invitations?
Eli: Yes, of course
Itzel: Can you made of blue and white colors?
Eli: Yes, no problem, do you want send the invitation to the all friends for e-mail?
Itzel: mmm no, I prefer personally deliver
Eli: So when will be day of the party?
Itzel: Oh yes the next Saturday 13th April.
Eli: Perfect
Itzel: Well, we are seeing the Wednesday for while we go on preparing the party...
**The Wednesday**
Eli: Hello! How about the party?
Itzel: It pretty well. :)
Eli: Oh! and did you send the invitations?
Itzel: Yes, If I send some invitations to our friends, I just need to they confirm me as early as possible.
Eli: Uhmm… and what you like to drink your boyfriend?
Itzel: He like's drink vodka and cocktail
Eli: Wonderful! We will get drunk in the party and dance until we die!!!
Itzel: Sounds good to me. So we must organize and plan things very well for everything to be perfect, and just enjoy of the party.
Eli: Don’t forget to take pictures to remember always.
Itzel: Ok, but if you also have other ideas to make the party more fun, do not forget to say them.
Eli: oh no, don’t worry!
Itzel: Ok. Well I have to continue with the preparations, I still have some things we are in touch ok?
Eli: Yes, of course.. because if it rains today, I won’t stay at home early!
Itzel: ok, bye!!
Eli: See you!
VIDEO:
Itzel: It pretty well. :)
Eli: Oh! and did you send the invitations?
Itzel: Yes, If I send some invitations to our friends, I just need to they confirm me as early as possible.
Eli: Uhmm… and what you like to drink your boyfriend?
Itzel: He like's drink vodka and cocktail
Eli: Wonderful! We will get drunk in the party and dance until we die!!!
Itzel: Sounds good to me. So we must organize and plan things very well for everything to be perfect, and just enjoy of the party.
Eli: Don’t forget to take pictures to remember always.
Itzel: Ok, but if you also have other ideas to make the party more fun, do not forget to say them.
Eli: oh no, don’t worry!
Itzel: Ok. Well I have to continue with the preparations, I still have some things we are in touch ok?
Eli: Yes, of course.. because if it rains today, I won’t stay at home early!
Itzel: ok, bye!!
Eli: See you!
VIDEO:
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario