Ring!! Ring!!!
I: Hi Ely, how are
you?
E: Fine Itzel, what about you?
I: I´m quite boring,
we can go to the mall, well if you wish
E: Yes! It´s a great idea, at
what time we see on the mall?
I: Could you arrive
at half past two…
E: Perfect! And then go picnic, no?
I: Ok I´ll bring the
fruit and the salad, and you bring the sandwiches and the water
E: Ok… see you!
*******2:30 pm*******
I: Hi ely..!*
E: Hi Itzel..! Hey I see a
beautiful shoes come on go to see!
I: yeah go, hey and
you know what going to use for the exposition on English class?
E: I don´t know exactly but, I
like to buy a new dress and a cute shoes, and you?
I: I like a jeans,
to see in a store but I think to use with a cute sweater and a nice pumps, but
maybe I use a dress too.
E: and why you don’t try on
the jeans?
I: Ok… Let´s go, and
what color like the shoes?
E: In blue there are the most
beautifully and cutes shoes who I never see!
I: I´m think that
you need to buy the shoes.
E: Maybe but first we going to
try on the jeans for you!
I: Ok, but if don’t
look like good, you going to tell me the true. Are you promise me?
E: Ok. I promise you.……
I: How look like?
E: Maybe in other color?
Because this coffee don’t like me a lot
I: Ok, in black or
white??
E: Test bout and then tell
you!
I: ok!
…………..
I: and then what
jeans like more?
E: I´m thinking that if you
wear the white jeans with pink pumps look fabulous
I: Maybe but the
black jeans is more formal, and more elegants.
E: I use to buy bout!
I: Maybe you have
the reason!
E: let go for my shoes, now!
I: Ok go….
E: I´m thinking that this day
we can go similarly
I: Yes, why?
E: Because we going to wear
something blue
I: I love your
idea…. But to buy your shoes we going to the picnick please because a have
hungry!
E: Ok!! I´m only buy my pretty
shoes!
I: Ely your shoes
are bluer than my shoes!
E: Don’t worry the dirt will
be the same blue! Now we going to the park to do our picnic!
I: yes, please!!!
E: Ok, let’s go!
I: hey Ely when we
going to see Batman?
E: the next week on Thursday,
if you wish!
I: Yes, I’m
absolutely available.
E: fine… we see an the same
hour in the same place ok?
I: Ok but now go to
eat please!!! xD!!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario