jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

My Autobiography




Hello! My name is Elizabeth Maldonado Lima. I was born on May 31, 1993 in the city of San Luis Potosi. I am a girl very fun, enthusiastic, uhmm... sometimes intelligent, distracted, dreamy ... something crazy, ahh… I am the eternal in love the idea of ​​love ... I love to eat, sleep, dance, sports, teasing others, funny things! My family consisted of my mother, my father and my three brothers a year ago, unfortunately my father died a year ago. My father was a very intelligent, serious, honest, loving me, when my dad was young, he was very handsome! And also he was always very enterprising, he was a good example to follow. My mom and dad they used to be together forever and they always provided me, but last year that the sick, my family was together again, sometimes one of us cared for him all night ... was a very sad time. When my mom was young, she was very beautiful! Was amazing! Actually she is a very intelligent woman, witty and loving... haa... My brothers are very different guys, when they were children, were very naughty..
When I was a child and went kinder garden, I was a very shy girl, serious, quiet, reserved, used to talk alone, was molested by my older brothers and was very attached to my parents.. At that time, my best friend was Salvador.. Years later, when we come to live in Tlaxcala, I walked into elementary school "Xicohténcatl" and I still was a very lonely girl, shy, and say I had my first love ... haa ... that kid was Marco, I often fell at school and even at home. When spent 6 years, it was time to enter secondary school and then my mind was more, I began to change and had my first boyfriend. Three years passed ... and finally started high school, where I had new experiences, where I met true friendship, do my ideas, highlight as a leader, undertook new forms of expression, select a style and make some dreams. Actually, I am better than I was; however, I wish not to be forever alone in question of love… THE END…


 

1 comentario:

  1. . I am a girl very fun/I AM A VERY FUN GIRL
    2. were very naughty/QUIEN
    3. used to talk alone/QUIEN
    4. was molested/QUIEN
    5. was very attached to my parents/QUIEN
    6. when we come to live in Tlaxcala,/WE CAME TO LIVE
    7. often fell/FELT
    8.I wish not to be forever alone/ I DON'T WISH TO BE ALONE…

    ResponderEliminar