jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012
CONVERSACIÓN: 1er parcial
ELIZABETH: Hello Itzel!
ITZEL: Hi, How are you?
ELIZABETH: Fine, thank´s. How was the party´s Juan?
ITZEL: oh sure! the party was funny!
ELIZABETH: Did you eat some delicious?
ITZEL: I didn´t. But... I danced every night! and... What did you do yesterday?
ELIZABETH: I went to have a dinner with my boyfriend! ♥!
ITZEL: Oh.. very good!
ELIZABETH: Do you like to go to shopping?
ITZEL: No, sorry.. I have to go to visit my family...
ELIZABETH: But... will you want go to zoo tomorrow?
ITZEL: Uhmm.. Yes! I´d like.
ELIZABETH: I am exiting! see you tomorrow.. what time?
ITZEL: What do you think at 8:00 o´clock?
ELIZABETH: Yeah! I like the idea. I hope it would be rainy day! What are going to meal for breakfast?
ITZEL: What do you think about if we go to restaurant of the last year?
ELIZABETH: That´s ok! It is good. Yesterday, I talked with Betsa and she said, she would like see you.
ITZEL: Ok... If you want to go with us?
ELIZABETH: Yes, I miss her a lot! Tell her came and bring her car.
ITZEL: Ok, see you later...
ELIZABETH: See you tomorrow. I go to do my homework.
ITZEL: Ok... bye!
ELIZABETH: Bye!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario