viernes, 16 de agosto de 2013

Conversation 3rd Partial


Eli: Hello Itzel how are you?

Itzel: Hi uhmmm  I’m observing the growth rate of my crops, but I’m worry because It hadn’t rain.

Eli: Don’t worry, be happy! Your crops will grown.

Itzel:  Ok, I hope that. I think that harvest will be ready at September.

Eli:  I think will be ready to sale it, What do you say if we made a change? I give you a cow, a pig and two hens and you give me 1 ton of your harvest.

Itzel: uhmm.. Ok! Only because you are my friend.. :D

Eli: You can stored your crops in a cilo.

Itzel: Yes, I’m thinking in use the old cilo.

Eli: You should check the ventilation system.

Itzel: Oh! Of course!

Eli: Uhmm .. I think that you should sale your cow and the hen’s eggs, the feed are rich in vitamin and minerals.

Itzel: You have reason.

Eli: Ok! Very good. I have to go to my house. See you proximately!

Itzel: Ok, see you later! ...Bye!

Eli: Bye! ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario